Two compartments at a time of the continuously turning rotor are filled up with material through the inlet at the top of the Rotary Valve. After less than half a turn the material falls through the bottom opening through outlet with the same cross section opposite the inlet.
- Feed rate: 5, 9, 14, 20, 38 litres per revolution (0.17, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7-1.3 cu ft per revolution)
- Available in ATEX zone 22 version
- Robust and compact design
- Easy access to all internal mechanical parts
Options and Accessories
- Fixed rotor speed: 10 / 20 / 30 r.p.m.
- Variable rotor speed: 4-22 r.p.m.
- Casing: cast iron or 304 / 316 stainless steel
- Casing surface treatment: chrome or nickel-plated, Teflon® surface coated
- Rotor: integral with bevelled blades, with scrapers (Viton®, Vulkolan, Teflon®)
- Rotor surface treatment: nickel-plated, Teflon® surface-coated
- Shaft seals: lubricated or air- / nitrogen-purged, high temperature-resistant
- Drives: direct with gear motor, with variable speed gear motor, coaxial with chain transmission, bare shafted without drive
- Fan-cooled electric motor
- Thermistors on electric motor winding
- Blade scrapers