Now available at Pyrosales, is the 2000/2200 stainless steel MI cable.
Both cables are constructed with an alloy 825 sheath and nickel clad copper conductors. These allow the cable to survive exposure to 670°C and with stand temperatures up to 1065°C (2000°F) and 1200°C (2200°F).
The cable is made up of inorganic materials which allow for zero smoke generation, zero fuel contribution and zero flame spread.
Another important thing to note is that the highly compacted MgO insulation prevents the flow and transmission of explosive gases through the wiring cables.
With a basic inorganic construction of a copper sheath and conductors, together with a mineral insulant, the cable provides a unique combination of dependability, versatility and permanence.
Pyro MI Construction Characteristics
- High Operating Temperatures
- Inherent Flameproof Barrier
- Zero Energy
- Non- Ageing
- Great Mechanical Strength
- Small Overall Diameter
- Wiring Cable and Conduit Combined
- Competitive Installed Cost
- High Degree of Electrical Screening
- Radiation Resistant
- Integral Earth Continuity
- High Corrosion Resistance