The SHURflo 9325 DC pump design features:
- Works from solar modules without battery storage via a Pumping Maximizer (Cat.# REG-111).
- Fits in 4" or larger well casing.
- Lightweight (2.7 kg) strong construction.
- Corrosion proof housing with stainless steel fasteners.
- Dry running capability without pump damage.
- Internal bypass feature for pump protection.
- Hard wearing ‘santoprene’ diaphragms.
- Heavy duty motor.
- Easy to service.
- Stainless Steel Drop Cable is available at cut lengths (Cat.# WIR-SS3).
- Delivery pipe and power cable not included.
- Model # 9325-043-101
- Pump Design Positive Displacement 3 chamber diaphragm pump
- Cam 3°
- Motor Permanent Magnet P/N 11-175-00
- Thermally Protected
- Voltage 24V DC Nominal
- Amps 4 Amps Maximum
- Internal Bypass 105 110 PSI Max.
- Maximum Lift 70 metres
- Max. Submersion 30 metres
- Outlet Port ½" barbed fitting for ½" ID tubing
- Inlet 50 mesh stainless steel screen
- Materials high strength engineered plastics, s/s fasteners
- Weight (Net) 2.7 kgs
Weight: 3.20000 Kilograms
Warranty: 12 mths
With ever spreading drought conditions coupled with rising fuel costs, solar pumping solutions are an increasingly attractive option for rural properties.
While solar panels are expensive, you need to remember that they come with a 25-year warranty – 30 to 50 year design life. How much would it cost you to buy 25 years of fuel supply for your pump?
There is a large range of solar pumping systems starting at about a $2000 cost for a small one. Cost will be directly proportional to the litres per day required and to the pumping head. So try and use water efficiently with low head storage tanks.
In the smaller range of solar pumps, diaphragm pumps are economical and very efficient. However, the diaphragm does need replacing every one to two years.
The larger range use helical rotor or multi stage centrifugal pump ends. These are very robust and can pump up to 230 metres. At low heads of around ten metres, they can deliver 70,000 litres per day. There are no diaphragms, brushes pistons or delicate plugs to replace.
Contact us at Rainbow Power Company today for a pumping solution to meet your requirements.