- Extend your product range.
- More core options allow you to satisfy your customers' needs.
- Production Flexibility
- Produce an unlimited range of sizes. Core dimensions are entered into our software (0.1mm size increments).
- No more mandrels to make, store, find, fit or get wrong
- Reduced production times depending on core types and production methods.
- Reduced production floor space.
- Reduced inventories due to JIT manufacturing.
- Accept smaller volume orders - almost no setup time
- Lower Core Loss compared to C Cores, E&I and Strip Laminations.
- Smaller, lighter, energy efficient transformers.
- Less Copper for same rating
- Reduced cost with in-house core manufacture.
- Improved control over core specification and quality.
- Reduced inventories due to JIT manufacture.
If you are a transformer manufacturer that also manufactures your own cores, then you get all of these benefits.
For a sample core, a demonstration of the machine and a quotation, please contact AEM Cores Pty Ltd.