Calog calibrators are hand-held units, quick and easy to set-up and use, have simple to follow graphic displays, plus on-board connection help diagrams.
These calibrators have built-in rechargeable lithium ion batteries to ensure long field operation and "fuel gauge" battery management technology which measures battery current and voltage to control the ideal fast and trickle charge rates.
The CALOG-LC II calibrator has the user-friendly "key-per-digit" function to simplify numeric selection by means of five individual up/down keys. Load cell, amplifier and system testing and calibration may now be done using a single instrument.
Functions of Calog-LC II Unique Handheld Load Cell Tester and Calibrator:
- Test Load Cell - wiring, zero balance, input and output impedance, balance - and balance
- Insulation Test - 50V test of screen and housing, 0 to 5,000 MOhms
- Measure mV - with excitation measure On or Off, measure mA On or Off
- Measure mV and Mass - with excitation Measure or Set, units of mass, zero and span, measure mA On or Off
- Source mV - with excitation measure On or Off, measure mA On or Off
- Source mV and Mass - with excitation Measure or Set, mV, units of mass, zero and span, measure mA On or Off
- Source Mass and mV - with excitation Measure or Set, units of mass, zero and span, mV, measure mA On or Off
- Simulate mA - outputs isolated mA, 0 - 20mA
- Simulate mA and Mass - isolated 0/4 - 20mA, units of mass, zero and span
- Simulate Mass and mA - units of mass, isolated 0/4 - 20mA , zero and span
- Settings - customises auto Off, backlighting, mains filter, sound On or Off, battery info, auto recall settings
- Help - shows wiring diagrams for the various Test, Measure, Source and Simulate functions
- Convert - conversion tables from kg, g, t, ton, tonUK, lb, or oz to any other unit
The CALOG-LC II handheld load cell calibrator is supplied in a durable case with cables and mains charger with a non-slip rubber boot for the UL94 V-O flame retardant ABS plastic IP54 dust and splash proof housing.
Local calibration facilities are available from Instrotech or an approved laboratory via factory supplied calibration access code.