Combines all system power functions: power supply, battery charger, UPS circuitry and status monitoring in ONE compact DIN rail mount unit.
Features of the Newmar 12, 24 and 48 Volt DIN Rail UPS:
- Dual outputs for load and battery
- "Load priority" output distribution ensures power is dedicated first to the load, with remainder then allocated to battery charging, thus preventing a discharged battery from impacting operation of critical loads.
- Three step charging for rapid battery recovery, programmable for battery type, with optional temperature compensation sensor
- Battery automatically supports load anytime AC fails
- Low voltage disconnect protects battery from total discharge
- Automatic periodic battery health diagnosis
- High operating temperature range to 70° C
- Alarm contacts: AC fail, battery at risk
- Communication MODBUS (DIN-UPS-48-10)
- CE Approved