The SLI 15 Inverter Series offers four models for different input (24 and 48VDC) and output (115 and 230VAC) voltage combinations. An integrated controller, along with an optional internal Static Transfer Switch (STS) enable flexible and scalable systems which are truly "plug and play", and require no external subsystems.
The inverters can be stacked up to the power level needed by each application and also have the capability to be configured for generating a 3-phase voltage source.
Electrical performance of the SLI 15 is exemplary of a top-of-the-market product with efficiency that peaks at 93% and a patent-pending control algorithm that compensates current harmonics on the DC side without using bulky and expensive filters.
The SLI 15 includes a powerful on-board Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that allows easy programming of main parameters through use of its front-panel keypad and LCD display. In addition, the SLI 15 can be interfaced with an RS-485 serial communications link.
- Application: Stand-alone or Parallel configurations
- Input voltage: 24VDC (range 20 - 36VDC)
- Input voltage: 48VDC (range 40 - 72VDC)
- Output voltage: 115VAC (range 100 - 120VAC)
- Output voltage: 230VAC (range 200 - 240VAC)
- Output power: 1500Watt each inverter
- Output power: up to 9kVA in parallel configurations
- Output frequency: 50Hz (230VAC)
- Output frequency: 60Hz (115VAC)
Features of 1500 Watt 19" 1U Rack-mount Inverter
- New, compact design: 1U height x 19" width x 14.94" depth; 19" rack-mountable
- High efficiency: up to 93%
- True sine wave output
- Parallelable output with current share and synchronization of multiple inverters working in parallel
- Front panel LCD display to monitor and set the main parameters
- RS-485 serial link
- Constant input current sink from battery for extended life
- Optional hot-swappable configuration
- Optional internal Static Transfer Switch
- In the -STS version, ON line (primary source to the load) or OFF line mode (UPS like)
- Configurable for being used as Three Phase source, 3 units