Built upon this experience and proven technology, the Celltron Ultra offers advanced battery testing capabilities for effective evaluation and maintenance of all stationary power systems including uninterruptible power supplies.
Batteries have been demonstrated to be the “weakest-link” in most UPS systems, and historic methods for evaluation have been cumbersome, confusing and inconclusive.
The Celltron Ultra combines advanced conductance technology, state-of-the-art portable electronics and convenient data management to facilitate fast, simple, safe and accurate battery management.
Features of Celltron® Ultra - Universal Stationary Battery Analyzer:
- Enhanced conductance methodology enables accurate and repeatable testing in the presence of ultra-high electrical interference.
- Software and data management techniques allow for the easy establishment of battery reference/baseline values when pre-determined data is not readily available, allowing for “reference-free” testing.
- The industry’s first lighted probes increasing visibility in confined battery cabinets and racks. This advance improves technician safety and test reliability while reducing risk of equipment damage.
- 32 megabyte card stores data up to 500 locations or systems
- Versatile multi-meter function allows for the measurement of AC & DC Voltage and Current. Scope mode displays AC ripple current and more.
- Data on 12 battery manufacturers pre-loaded to expedite testing and record-keeping process.
- ULTRA stores over 250 pre-established reference/benchmark values to assist in the development of battery pass/fail thresholds.
- ULTRA includes two rechargeable battery packs-each providing power for more than 1000 full test sequences, or more than 16 hours of test time.
- Complete kit provides everything needed for performing battery maintenance, including test probes and extenders, test clamps, temperature sensor, PC software and portable printer.