Industrial power supplies that can be adjusted via external voltage or resistor from typically 30 ~ 105% of the nominal range.
The HCP series of single output power supplies are aimed at process control, factory automation and many other industrial applications where the DC output voltage needs to be varied over a wide range. Or the ideal voltage needs to be set once installed, taking into account critical voltage setting that the equipment requires.
The main feature of the HCP series is that the output voltage and current can be adjusted by external voltage or by variable resistor from typically 30-105% of nominal V and A. This unique feature allows for total flexibility of system design.
The HCP series comes in a range of standard nominal voltages from 12V to 48Vdc.
- Four power levels 650, 1000, 1500 and 3000 watts
- Output voltage options 12 ~ 48vdc
- Low profile 1U ( 40mm ) for 650 and 1000 watt models
- Universal input 85-264VAC
- Parallel / Power Share operation
- Overtemperature, Overvoltage and Overload protection
- 5V Standby signal
- High efficiency typically 91%
- Power factor correction 0.98
- Safety approvals to EN60950-1
- EMC compliance to EN55022 Class B Conducted
Most models available from stock.
For further information:
For 650W to 1000W :- www.amtex.com.au/power_pdf/HCP650-1000.pdf
For 1500W to 3000W:- www.amtex.com.au/power_pdf/HCP1500-3000.pdf
Supplies directory: http://www.amtex.com.au/power_pdf/power_1.htm