On the basis that the serious OEM scale makers do not want glossy brochures, expensive individual packaging or non basic aditions we have launched a quality range of load cell Value Packs.
Value Packs have some specific differences to our standard offering. The first thing is that they are less expensive than similar non OEM or retail offerings, as such they can only be obtained via Internet orders placed directly from you the customer, they are not available outside our on-line services.
They are supplied in set quantity packs, usually in packs of 2, 4, and 8 or more, they are only sold in the quantity packs seen on our on-line services )they cannot be purchased any other way or in any other quantities). We have trimmed all the non-essential fat off these load cells, however you can be sure that nothing has been trimmed from the actual load cells, they are precision tested and certified to meet all the exacting requirements on the downloadable technical specifications.
Each load cell comes with the standard PT Ltd serial numbered accuracy certificate and our famous 3 year warranty.
Specifications of LCBB Series Bending Beam Load Cells:
- Signal output at capacity 2±1% mV/V
- Linearity Error < 0.017% (0.05%*)FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.010% FSO
- Combined Error < 0.020% (0.05%*)FSO
- Creep/(30 mins) < 0.020% (0.07%*)FSO
- Zero Balance < 1% Capacity
- Temperature Effect On Span/10ºC < 0.014% ( 0.05%*)FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10ºC < 0.017% ( 0.07%*)FSO
- Operating Temperature Range -35 ~ 65C
- Storage Temperature Range -50 ~ 85C
- Compensated Temperature Range -10 ~ 40C
- Excitation +ve GREEN
- Signal +ve WHITE
- Service Load 100% Capacity
- Safe Load 150% Capacity
- Ultimate Load 300% Capacity
- Input Resistance 445Ω ± 65Ω
- Output Resistance 351Ω ± 3Ω
- Insulation Resistance > 5000 MΩ (@50 VDC)
- Excitation Voltage (Rec) 5~12V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage (Max) 18 V DC
- Cable 3m, Dia. 5.0mm
- Material 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Environmental Protection IP68
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve RED
(Specifications marked * apply to 5kg and 10kg capacities)