This S-Type Tension Load Cell has the largest capacity range of any of our load cells: 50lb to 20klb (UNF thread) in imperial and 20kg to 5t (Metric thread) in metric.
All capacities feature a 3mV/V output built into a rugged alloy tool steel design with low sensitivity to axial loads.
Ideal for mechanical scale conversions, material testing, bi-directional, level and inventory monitoring and a host of other applications.
Sealed to IP67 and accepting standard US/EEC fittings, the PT4000 comes with a full range of mounting accessories.
Specifications of S-Type Tension Load Cell - PT4000 Series
- Nominal Capacity 50lb ~ 20klb, 20kg ~ 5t
- Signal output at capacity 3mV/V ± 0.1%
- Linearity Error < 0.017% FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.010% FSO
- Combined Error < 0.023% FSO
- Hysteresis < 0.020% FSO
- Creep/Zero Return(30 mins) < 0.023% / 0.017% FSO
- Zero Balance < 1.000% Capacity
- Temperature Effect On Span/10ºC < 0.010% FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10ºC < 0.015% Capacity
- Compensated Temperature Range 14 ~ 104ºF /-10 ~ 40ºC
- Operating Temperature Range 0 ~ 150ºF / - 18 ~ 65ºC
- Service Load 100% of Rated Capacity
- Excitation +ve RED
- Signal +ve GREEN
- Safe Load 150% of Rated Capacity
- Safe Sideload 100% of Rated Capacity
- Ultimate Load 300% of Rated Capaci
- Input Resistance 415Ω ± 15Ω
- Output Resistance 352Ω ± 3Ω
- Insulation Resistance > 5000 MΩ at 100V DC
- Excitation Voltage (Recommen) 5 ~ 15V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage (Maximum) 18V AC/DC
- Storage Temperature Range -60 ~ 185ºF / -50 ~ 85ºC
- Cable Type 4.5mm, Screened, PUR Sheath, 4 Core x 0.24mm² (24 AWG)
- Cable Length 20 Feet / 6 Metres
- Material Alloy Tool Steel
- Finish Electroless Nickel Plated
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve WHITE
For more information on the PT4000S Tension Load Cell please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply from our technical sales team.