A superb low cost weighing solution, yet surprisingly accurate with good long life features.
The AST is an S-Type tension load cell with MB threads on the 100kg and 250kg, and M12 threads on the 500kg and 1t models.
This is one of the most cost effective S-Type tension cells available.
Robustly constructed in design with carefully selected high strength aircraft aluminium, it is an ideal selection for most industrial weighing applications.
Used extensively in the agricultural industry it has proved to be a rugged long life load cell. Marine grade anodised the AST has an excellent protection rating of IP67 and is backed by a three-year warranty.
Many of the metric accessories throughout our accessory range can be used with this model load cell.
Specifications of S-Type Tension Load Cell - AST Series
- Nominal Capacity 100kg ~ 1t
- Signal output at capacity 2mV/V ± 0.1%
- Linearity error < 0.025% FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.020% FSO
- Combined Error < 0.030% FSO
- Hysteresis < 0.020% FSO
- Creep/Zero Return (30 mins) < 0.050% / 0.035% FSO
- Zero Balance < 3.000% Capacity
- Temperature Effect on Span/10°C < 0.015% FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10°C > 0.020% Capacity
- Compensated Temperature Range -10 ~ 40°C
- Operating Temperature Range -30 ~ 70°C
- Service Load 100% of Rated Capacity
- Excitation +ve RED
- Signal +ve GREEN
- Safe Load 125% of Rated Capacity
- Ultimate Load 300% of Rated Capacity
- Input resistance 410Ω nominal
- Output Resistance 352Ω nominal
- Insulation Resistance (brd to grd) > 5000 MΩ at 100V DC
- Excitation Voltage (Rec) 5 ~ 12V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage (Max) 15V AC/DC
- Storage Temperature Range -50 ~ 70°C
- Cable Type 4.5mm, Screened, PUR Sheath 4 Core x 0.24mmª (24 AWG)
- Cable Length 3 Metres
- Material Aluminium
- Finish Marine Anodised
- Excitation -ve BLACK
- Signal -ve WHITE
For more information on S-Type Tension Load Cell - AST Series, please click here.