Rodpak is a privately owned Australian company operating from its Werribee head office, with 8 other sites located in VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, and WA.
Specialising in transit packaging products and solutions, Rodpak has about 100 employees.
There are 3 major and distinct components of the business:-
- The design and manufacture of timber pallets
- The design and manufacture of composite and plastic sheeting packaging materials
- Services relating to the quality inspection, sort, repair, dismantle and despatch of packaging materials
Following the rapid growth and expansion of Rodpak, Fenwick Software was approached to implement a complete ERP system including:
- Manufacturing / Production
- Purchase order processing
- Sales order processing
- Customer relationship management
- Inventory management
- Fixed assets
- Human resources and Payroll
The greatest advantages have come through exploiting Navision functionality and Fenwick expertise to provide:
- Instant and rapid electronic communication with suppliers and customers.
- Significantly reduce head office administration activities through enhanced functionality and processes.
- Improve management decision making through timely and comprehensive information not available previously.
"The team at Fenwick are fantastic to deal with. Our implementation project went really smoothly and project launch day was seamless. It’s great to have the guys out at our business as we have a lot of fun working together!"