The production of medicines and medical equipment require high quality food grade and non food grade belting.
Brendma have been supplying the industry with Volta and Derco flat belting for many years in conjunction with our PU timing belt and Volta VaR belt range.
The hygiene rules in pharmaceutical plants are of the strictest standards and require belting that can withstand constant usage without the top cover cracking or delaminating.
This is where Brendma exceeds expectations and has an edge over our competitors. We can offer the industry a choice between plied or non plied belting, white or blue coloured belting, soft top covers for delicate products etc.
The possibilities are endless with our huge belt selection.
Examples of our experience include:
- Providing matt finished belting on UV light inspection machines
- Food Grade Silicone belting for incline/decline raw product
- Customised cleating on timing belts for indexing purposes
- Antistatic/silent back belting
- Volta belts for wash down areas
- Sealed edges on Derco Belts for non-fraying purposes
To Know More about Conveyor Belts | PU & PVC Coated | Pharmaceutical Industry Please click here