Brendma stock both Derco 1ply and 2ply treadmill belts for either residential or commercial used machinery.
We offer fabrics in several different constructions (polyester or poly-cotton mixed), weaved specially to create a ‘whisper quiet’ low noise belt. On top of that, all of Derco’s treadmill belts are permanently antistatic.
Analysis by independent parties have proven that the qualities of Derco’s treadmill belt range ane superior to those of other manufacturers.
All testing is done in compliance with the latest European standards and have shown excellent results where heat build up, energy consumption and general wear were concerned.
The main features of Derco’s treadmill belting include:
- Low noise operation due to silent belt back
- Textured top covers for grip and impact purposes
- Permanently antistatic
- Pre-waxed belts available
- 2ply heavy duty treadmill belts capable of running 24 hours a day
- Greyhound treadmill belts available
- Low stretch material/lateral stability
- Flexibility of join area over rollers guarantees no join failure
Please call your nearest branch for further information. We have supplied our belts into most common gyms in Australia.
Derco’s treadmill belts are the best solution – as easy as a run in the park.
To Know More about Conveyor Belts | PU & PVC Coated | Treadmills Please click here