The time has come to be more frugal with water use and dosing of wetting agents can be just the solution.
Not just as part of the full irrigation period but with adjustable pre-wetting periods and watering in periods after the dosing.
The speed control of the dosing pump allows for large fluctuations in the dosing rate while being able to calculate the amount of wetting agent or fertiliser used.
Low level indication on the injection liquid even provides alarm text messages and low level interlocks.
Now also available as Smart Cube which is a complete system with 100 litres of dosing liquid within the same cubicle, all the functions of SmartPark Irrigation Controller and all the functions of SmartPark Dosing Control
SmartPark Control (A division of Industrial Automation Group) | Total Park Management for local / state government
SmartPark Control provides a unique cloud based Park Management system that combines all activities related to the proper maintenance and control of parks in one multi user application.
Bringing together 10 different functions into one system provides end users with a cost effective management tool that has no equal. These are:
1) Decentralised irrigation control provides individual station control per location for up to 100 stations using either two-wire or multi-wire connectivity. These individual controllers can then connect to a cloud based SCADA system for data logging, alarming and setpoint transfers
2) Tank management and pump control using dedicated control panels for the provision of pressure and /or flow control using a combination of soft starters and VSDs
3) Fertilser and wetting agent injection systems directly connected to the irrigation controller
4) Chlorine and pH monitoring
5) Weather station inputs that can be distributed among multiple controllers to allow evapotranspiration calculations
6) Floodlight control with power monitoring displays and floodlight selection to provide sporting clubs with the ability to reduce their expenditure by using pre-paid access cards
7) Solar power standpipe control for the filling of water tankers using pr-paid or post-paid access cards
8) Electric BBQ control for the vandal prevention, faulty element detection and usage statistics
9) Asset management of all electrical equipment including costing of spares and detailed electric drawings of all equipment and installation details.
10) Display all this on PCs, tablets and smart phones using auto sizing of the data.