Moving bins to a central location for collection presents risk of shoulder and back injuries to your staff. They most likely need to travel up and down ramps to get to their destination and generally need to get it done pretty quickly.
Our Waste Bin Mover allows one person to quickly and effortlessly move multiple waste bins to a centralised area. Powered by an Electrodrive Tug, the system can be configured to accommodate 240 litre, 660 litre and 1100 litre bins.
The Waste Bin Mover is an ideal solution for facilities with large (600 litre +) or multiple waste bins (80–240 litre wheelie bins) that need to be regularly moved for emptying. The Tug (capacity depending on application) can be configured to attach directly to your large waste bin or to our Waste Bin Trolley. The Waste Bin Trolley can carry a variety of waste bins and can be customised to suit the needs of your facility.
If you want to reduce the OH&S risk and time your staff are spending on moving waste bins around your facility, then the Waste Bin Mover is the ideal solution for you.
- Apartment buildings
- Sports grounds
- Features an Electrodrive Tug and/or Waste Bin Trolley
- Customised solution to suit your facility (solutions for 8+ bins are available)
- Easily traverses outdoor terrain and weatherproof
- Electric powered: 24V gel cell batteries, zero emissions
- Equipment training and servicing programs available
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
- Comprehensive 12-month warranty on all Electrodrive equipment