Barcode Logic have two Imprest Systems, one specifically for NSW Health and one for SA Health which are the most commonly used in their respective states.
Barcode labels can be printed for each imprest location where consumables are stored, and for each item within that location.
To order supplies, the location barcode is scanned, followed by each item barcode, and the quantity required entered. The list of items required is then transmitted to the health departments main Oracle database for processing.
IMPREST Functionality includes:
- Import and viewing of location and item data from Oracle (Description, min/max quantities, pack size etc.)
- Location barcode label printing.
- Item barcode label printing.
- Scanning of item barcodes and display of item details.
- Transmission of orders to Oracle.