If you can talk with your respirator fitted, there is no need to remove it. SmallTalk ST2 In-Mask Voice Communication is designed to make 100% wear-time possible.
No holes, no permanent attachments, no damage to your mask. SmallTalk can be fitted to your respirator in seconds, and removed without a trace.
That means there are no changes to maintenance or cleaning, either.
Features of SmallTalk ST2 In-Mask Voice Communication:
- Communicate freely without removing your respirator
- Clear voice communication through a light-weight, unobstructive loudspeaker
- Long-lasting standard 9V battery. Widely available, easy to change
- Pocket-sized amplifier/loudspeaker
- Rugged construction, designed to withstand temperature, vibration, impact, dust and spray
- Thin, flexible cable — can be worn inside clothing
- The microphone is mounted in the exhalation valve cap of the respirator, which means that it can be attached and removed without any permanent modification or intrusive alteration of the respirator
- The loudspeaker unit can be clipped onto a breast pocket, waist belt or shoulder strap