Featuring wireless communication and optional battery operation, the AT960's integrated-technology design makes lengthy setup a thing of the past. The Leica Absolute Interferometer (AIFM) enables accurate high-speed measurements to a moving target while PowerLock ensures that an interrupted beam is instantly re-established without user intervention, reducing operator workload and training requirements.
Intuitive touch-screen controls minimise the potential for user error, saving time, effort and money. Check and compensation architecture means basic adjustments can be made in the field, while robust design guarantees on-specification operations with minimal calibration and servicing.
With medium range and long range models available, the Leica AT960 Laser Tracker has a measurement volume of up to 120 m (Ø). Compatible with reflectors as well as the Leica T-Probe, Leica T-Scan and Leica T-Mac, it offers many different inspection applications; ensuring users have the right way to measure for any job.
Features in summary:
- PowerLock – The laser beam will "Lock" on to the reflective targets within its field of vision. The tracker quickly finds the target instead of the operator hunting for the beam
- Battery power – Powered for convenience, with "hot swappable" batteries – no need to go looking for 240V power – just power up and go.
- Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi connectivity to your laptop or PC for ease of use. It means you can have your computer right beside you on the job adding to job speed and efficiency
- IP54 – Peace of mind against damage from dust and other contaminants in the harshest environments and even impact resistant.
- MeteoStation – Monitors the environmental and object temperature, pressure and humidity and compensates measurements accordingly for highest accuracy
- Overview camera (OVC) – A High Res. Colour camera allows the operator to remotely track targets and reflectors
- Orient to gravity (OTG) – This built in feature facilitates 2 point orientations or levelling tasks
- Absolute Interferometer (AIFM) – Only AIFM can truly allow highly accurate continuous measurements to targets moving at up to X m/sec.
- 1 kHz data output – capture measurements at 1000 points per second for more detailed data capture thus allow fine definition of surfaces or robot paths
- Variozoom – Provides multiple degrees of freedom with the capability for accurate probing, scanning and machine control applications
For a no obligation FREE demonstration of the all new Leica AT960 Laser Tracker please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.