- Execute setups with unprecedented speed
- Time savings in the shop will be significant
- Strong magnet lets you do more of the heavy work with a magnet
- Helping hand – a temporary support to hold a part of tool on vertical wall
- Great for supporting guides and walls.
- Secure steel for fabricating or cutting. Use as a guide anywhere on a steel or cast iron table. Strong hold provides makeshift vise.
- Fabricate angles quickly; pull corners together with hold on multiple sides
- Holds metal on multiple planes for welding ease!
- Stays clean—unlike traditional magnetic squares that hold on to metal chips even when turned off, with Magswitch, you won’t cut your fingers cleaning away steel debris.
Models & Sizes available:
- Magsquare 165 (Product # 8100494)
- Magsquare 400 (Product # 8100238)
- Magsquare 600 (Product # 8100106)
- Magsquare 1000 (Product # 8100099)