The new GSC60 is the only tester you’ll ever need and is well priced considering what other competitors charge for a tester that can only perform one function.
The GSC60 has been designed for the Australian market with the aim of making safety checks of electrical installations easily and quickly, with it’s touch screen colour display and on-screen connection diagrams utilising the Australian wiring colour codes.
Thanks to the new HTOS™ system the unit displays an OK - NOT OK message after completing the test for quick efficient testing.
The user interface, totally updated under HTOS™, allows the set up and carrying out of measurements in a few easy steps. You can store all recorded data and create folders and subfolders for each test adding comments and notes by means of a virtual keyboard.
GSC60 also has built in WiFi which allows communction to your smartphone or tablet via the FREE HT Analysis App, compatible with iOS and Android. Test results can be transferred through WiFi onto your smartphone or tablet with the ability of adding a picture, a video or a voice note to each measurement. You can then transfer data onto the HT Cloud where it can be downloaded anywhere in the world through the provided TopView software. The GSC60 makes the job of an installer, electrician or consultant easy, fast and cost-effective.
Three-phase Power Quality and Energy Analyser
- 9 types of electrical systems:1Φ-2wires, 1Φ-split phase, 3Φ-3 wires, 3Φ-Aron, 3Φ-Open Δ, 3Φ-Open Y, 3Φ-2 el. 1/2, 3Φ-4 wires Y, 3Φ-High Leg.
- 632 parameters can be recorded for over two months
- Voltage Anomalies (dips and peaks) with a resolution of 20ms @50Hz
- Measurement/recording of Active, Reactive, Apparent Power
- Measurement/recording of Active, Reactive, Apparent Energy
- Measurement/recording of Cosphi, Power Factor
- Measurement/Recording of Voltage and Current Harmonics up to 49th with THD%
- Voltage/current vector diagram
- Voltage/current waveforms
- Tables or histograms of Harmonics and THD%
- Summary table of main electric parameters
- Help on line on the display
- Protection category: CAT IV
- Continuity of protective circuit with 200mA
- Insulation with test voltage of 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000VDC
- Time/Current tripping of A, AC General, Selective and Delayed RCDs up to 1000mA
- Time/Current tripping of type B RCDs up to 300mA
- Tripping time and current of RCDs with separate clamp jaws type B, A, AC Standard, Selective and
- Delayed up to 10A
- Loop impedance P-N, P-P, P-PE and calculation of prospective short-circuit current
- Advanced Loop Testing of MCB’s, Fuses and Cable Sizing
- Line/Loop impedance with high resolution (with optional accessory IMP57)
- Percentage voltage drop on the line
- Measurement of Phase Sequence
- Measurement and recording of leakage currents and environment parameters with optional accessories
Earth Resistance Tester
- Earth resistance with 2 or 3-pole volt-ampere method in TT, TN and IT systems
- Soil resistivity with 4-pole Wenner method.
- Stakeless earth ground resistance measurement with optional T2100 Earth Ground Clamp
- Non-trip earth loop impedance measurement
Special Promotion on this product is available.
Mention IndustrySearch and get 10% off
For more information or a quote please call or use the email for a direct reply.