Ideal for applications involving assembly, inspection, machine tending and material handling, the MR20 Robots come with 7 axes, which improves the flexibilty of the robot.
The robot tool eliminates contraints posed by singular points, a common problem in 6 axes robots, thus demonstration motions and reach that is not possible by a 6 axes robot.
Applications of Nachi MR20 (Presto) Robots:
Features and benefits of Nachi MR20 (Presto) Robots
- 7- axes structure - Additional axes improves flexiblity of the robot and eliminates singular points suffered by the 6 axes robots.
- Compact body, powerful arm - Minimises the installation space. MR20 can handle payload of 20kgs (handles upto 30Kgs with reduced reach).
- Precise motion - High repability of about ±0.1 mm makes it suitable of high precision applications such as assembly and inspection.
- Advanced motion control - Equipped with new generation, windows based AX20 controllers.
- Flexible mountings - Lightweight and compact design augments flexibility is assembly lines.
- Range of accessories - Additional accessories available for specialised applications such as inspection, vision based handling and assembly.