The new SD Series MULTIMOV incorporates the latest in metal oxide varistor technology providing enhanced current handling capability and longer life.
MULTIMOV surge diverters are an ideal point-of-entry protector for all industrial, commercial and communications applications.
Novaris Surge Diverters | SD1 Series Features
- Robust, compact, protective metal enclosure
- SD Series MULTIMOV provides long life and redundancy.
- Individually fused and monitored segments.
- Percentage active display allows for easy visual inspection of the device.
- Active alarm technology providing fail safe indication of segment failure, thermal overload or overcurrent
- IEC 61643-1 class I
- AS/NZS 1768 categories B, C
- IEEE C62.41 categories B, C
- BS 6651 categories B, C
- CP 33 categories B, C
- IEC 1000-4-5
- UL1449 third edition
- SDN 1 - 50
Novaris SDN Surge Diverters are the ideal choice for all mode protection in major distribution switchboards. Being all mode the SDN is particularly suitable for switchboards in non MEN installations
For more information and pricing for the all new SD1 surge diverter please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.