The PickScan system prints unique barcode labels for picker. As produce is picked, they attach a barcode to the container. On delivery to a warehouse or shed, the barcode labels are scanned using a mobile device which records who picked what, where and when.
Features of PickScan Produce Picking Managment System
- Picker barcode label printing
- Pallet barcode label printing
- Mobile scanning of picker labels on produce containers
- Reporting of produce picked by picker, and amount owed to pickers
- Reporting of produce picked by block and/or variety
- Viewing of all data including date and time, picker, variety, block, unit and unit price.
- Produce varieties
- Produce Units (Boxes / Kg etc.) and the price paid to pick each
- Blocks (land where the produce is grown)
PickScan can also be used to, Record the pallet that containers are loaded on to. Record produce weight or quantity rather just container quantities.
For more information or a qoute on PickScan Produce Picking Management System please call or email for a direct reply.