Reflexite VC312 Daybright Fluorescent Grade reflective is a tough weather and solvent resistant product designed for rugged outdoor use on mining vehicle applications on and around mine sites. The material is die cuttable and plotter cuttable, and easy to apply onto smooth painted or unpainted vehicle surfaces. The material does not need edge sealing and has outstanding high pressure washing capabilities.
- Outstanding long distance nighttime visibility
- Great daytime visibility due to fluorescent colour
- Easy to handle and apply
- No edge sealing required
- Easy to cut
- Impact resistant
- Withstands high pressure washing and resists edge lift
- Single layer construction
- Highly resistant to most industrial cleaning processes
- 3-5 year warranty (Please contact Reflexite for details.)
- Single layer prismatic construction with adhesive backing
Colours: Fluorescent lime
Length: 45.7 metres.
The product is available in many widths and can be custom slit from 25mm to 775mm.
Specifications of Reflective Tape - VC312 Mine Spec
- Reflective Technology: Prismatic
- Base Material: Metalised vinyl
- Dye Blocked: Yes
- Backing: Pressure sensitive adhesive
For more information on Reflective Tape - VC312 Mine Spec, please contact Reflexite Australia.