Thermosafe Flexible IBC Heater Jackets Features:
- Renowned in over 40 countries worldwide for their speed and efficiency of heating, these LMK Thermosafe Flexible IBC Heater Jackets are manufactured from heavy duty waterproofed nylon for the outer layer, with a custom coated fibreglass inner layer.
- A high thermal efficiency is achieved by the silicone insulated heating element sandwiched in between the layers and woven back and forth along the length of the jacket. Heat is applied and spread more evenly compared to traditional heater pads and overall energy consumption is significantly lower than either this method or heat boxes.
- Heat rises of between 1 - 3ºC per hour can be expected. Capillary thermostats ensure reliable temperature maintenance in a range 0º to 80ºC. The jackets use single phase power and there is no transformer to worry about.
- There are three standard jackets: the IBC1 1400w for keeping product from getting too cold in winter, the IBC2 2800w for processing heating to 60 degrees, and the IBC3 3990w for heating difficult viscous products.
- Very simple to use, and very durable, LMK Thermosafe IBC jackets are available to suit composite 'Schutz' style bottle-in-cage IBC as well as folding ‘Pallecon’ style bag-in-box IBC.
SBH Solutions can also supply LMK Thermosafe Drum Heater Jackets for 25 litre to 205 litre plastic or metal pails and drums.
End of Season Sale - Get up to 15% off on selected drum and IBC insulated heater jackets (only while stocks last)
For more information or a qoute please call or use the IndustrySearch email for an immediate reply.