Features and Benefits of Spacepac Tugger Trains:
- Consisting of drawbar, coupling and rhombical chassis, the easy changeover allows a multiplicity of standard trolleys with a loading area of 1200 x 800 mm to tugger trains. Therefore, an individual, optimal adjusted combination according to the demands of tugger trains is available.
- Moreover, the tugger train offers a lot of convincing user advantages.
- One person is enough to assemble the tugger trains. All trailers are driven as normal transport trolleys.
- The coupling and uncoupling is carried out by a tip-on-drawbar, which can be loosened by toe bearing from the coupling.
- The drawbar is brought automatically into upright position by a gas pressure spring to minimise the danger of accident hazards.
- All transport trolleys have two brakes which avoid rolling away at stationary usage or pushing operations.
- The rhombical chassis with two swivel castors at each front end and fixed castors in the trailers' centre line care for track-adherence in trailer operation. At the same time, you achieve a high level of manoeuvrability.
- A diameter of a circle of about 7.20m is absolutely enough to turn around the whole train.
Even more: Single trailers can be coupled and uncoupled even at a position of 90 degree without any problems.
This is essential for all versions – independently of configuration and total length. Driving operation stays even at this position.