Drawing on A&D’s proven sensor technology for high- resolution analytical balances, the RV-10000A Tuning Fork Vibro Rheometer is a breakthrough alternative to conventional methods in the research of non-Newtonian fluid properties, especially for ease and precision in low viscosity measurements.
- Repeatability as high as 1% of the measured value (by S.D.) even with low viscosity sample fluids
- Shear rate changes by controlling the sensor plate vibration amplitude
- Easy setup/cleaning and very quick measurement (stabilization in 20 seconds)
- Wide continuous measurement range (max. 0.3 to 25,000 mPa·s)
- Little interference to the sample fluid
- Possible to measure fluids in motion
- Comes with a special controller for: Automatically changing the amplitude (shear rate) and capturing data in the manner set by the user, Real-time graphing of viscosity variation with time, temperature, as well as shear rate, Saving results (in CSV format) and graph screens (as JPEG images) in USB flash drives
- User calibration function, including a simplified calibration using purified water
- Sample fluid temperature control using the provided water jacket
- Anti-corrosive, titanium sensor plates and temperature sensor.
Learn more about Tuning Fork Vibro Rheometer | RV-10000A