The VNP Professional Line develops higher centrifugal forces and has a shaft that is equipped with four bearings which makes this line suitable for extra-heavy-duty jobs.
Both lines come with a 5 metre (16 ft) protection hose, a 10 metre (33 ft) electric cable with plug and ABS hand switch.
The strongly increased compaction capacity of the VNP Professional Line results in perfect elimination of air bubbles in the concrete in compliance with modern concrete technology.
With 42V/200Hz and 5 different needle diameters the range is suitable for every kind of building site job or for the use in concrete compaction plants (floor manufacturing).
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Complete motor protection through thermistors (VN Standard Line)
- Needle diameters: 36mm (1½"), 50mm (2"), 57mm (2.2"), 60mm (2.3"), 65mm (2.6")
- Amplitude: 1.2mm (0.05”) to 3mm (0.1”)
- Efficiency diameter: 60cm (2 ft) to 180cm (6 ft)
- Tip manufactured in steel or Vulkolan
- Needle envelope hardened
- Low electric input
- High performance
- Two years warranty
Options & Accessories
- VN Line optionally without thermal protection
- Standard 42V/200Hz, option 230V/200Hz