The pipes are marked identifying the manufacturer’s name, specification number, material grade, licence number, heat trace number and carry the WaterMark® logo, essential for Plumbers requiring a stainless product which carry the WaterMark® stamp of approval.
Offering strength, hardness, long-life, corrosion resistance and cost benefits, our range of 316 Stainless Steel pipes and fittings are the “material of choice” for recycled and re-used water systems which meet the industry requirements and Plumbing Code of Australia (PCA).
- Supplying water to buildings where water is mainly used for consumption
- Building services
- mining and irrigation.
- Air-conditioning systems – wash down lines, condenser water lines, factory feed water lines
- Non–drinking water applications
- Approved for fire hydrants and fire sprinkler system applications
- Marine and aggressive environments
For more information or a qoute on our range of 316 Stainless Steel Pipe please call or email for a direct reply.