Automatic Transmission Fluid Product Description Mobil ATF LT71141 is a high performance ATF with long drain-performance to be applied in automatic vehicle gearboxes.
Features and Benefits:
- Longer retention of frictional characteristics under severe operating conditions
- Excellent cold properties.
- Balanced additive performance ensuring a smooth transmission.
- Very good high temperature stability to resist lacquer and deposit formation
Mobil ATF LT71141 is designed to meet the specific requirements of automatic transmissions.
Specifications and Approvals - Mobil ATF LT 71141 has the following builder approvals:
- MB Approval 236.11 X Approved
- ZF TE-ML 04D/11B/14B/16L/17C X Approved
- Voith Turbo H55.633639 (G1363) X
According to ExxonMobil , Mobil ATF LT 71141 is of the following quality level:
VW TL52162 X Typical Properties Mobil ATF LT 71141 cSt @ 40º C 37.2 cSt @ 100ºC 7.4 Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270 168 Density @15º C g/ml, ASTM D 4052 0.855 Health and Safety Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed.
MSDS's are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet.
This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.