Having been available since 1985 and used in equipment for in excess of 1 billion hours, the credibility and experience is unparalleled supported by over 200 OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) approvals.
PANOLIN HLP SYNTH fulfils three criteria:
In case of leakage, PANOLIN HLP SYNTH is fully decomposed by soil and water micro-organisms, without affecting the environment and practically free of deposits. PANOLN HLP SYNTH conserves valuable resources thanks to its long services life.
Since 1986, biological degradability of PANOLIN HLP SYNTH has been assessed trialled and approved including:
- ASTM D-6046-98a: Pw,1,Tw1,Ts1
- Blaue Engel UZ 79/ The Blue Angel, due to its good biodegradability
- Biological degradability: 80 per cent (mean value) to CEC-L-33-T-82 / CEC-L-33-A93
- Environmental Agency Standards
- Eco labels from: Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Japan, Korea, Sweden
- Water Hazard classifications / VwVwS; nwg (35020-35040) WGK-1 (35050-35070)
PANOLIN HLP SYNTH is a 100% synthetic high-performance hydraulic fluid complying with VDMA 24'568 HEES( synthetic esters insoluble in water). Ageing requirements are exceeded by far. PANOLIN HLP SYNTH is a saturated ester product combined with high-grade additives.
- Extremely good ageing characteristics and wear protection
- Practically no residues or gumming due to ageing products
- Far greater reserve capacities than conventional hydraulic fluids
- Excellent high-pressure characteristics
- High stability against oxidation (unparalleled)
- Excellent cold flow characteristics (pour point down to -60°C)
- Does not affect conventional sealing materials (complies with VDMA 24'569)
The technology built into PANOLIN HLP SYNTH not only gives it outstanding performance, but makes it extremely economical in use. Although it cost more than conventional hydraulic fluids, the investment is repaid in terms of service life. PANOLIN HLP SYNTH shows no sign of ageing even over long periods.
Viscosities and packaging available:
- Viscosity grades: 15, 22, 32, 46, 68 and 100
- 23 Litres (20kg) pails
For more information or to order this product please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply