Thanks to the washdown version, the new 2-stage NORDBLOC.1 bevel gear units are especially suitable for applications in the food industry. Further fields of use are include conveyor belts, lifting gearor warehouse systems.
- The gear unit has no pockets, recesses or undercuts. Therefore easy cleaning and draining of dirt and liquids is guaranteed.
- In combination with our smooth surface motors, the gear unitsare ideal for use in the food industry.
- The rigid construction ensures optimum integration in existingsystems and is easy to fit and remove.
- The wide range of speed ratios (i=3.5 to 70) enables optimumadaptation to customers' requirements.
- Greater safety due to double seal as standard.
- Available in open or closed washdown versions with, NSD Tuphwhich is resistant to both acids and alkalis.
Features of the IP66 Bevel Geared Motor:
- Corrosion-resistant due to aluminium.
- Easy to clean thanks to smooth surfaces (washdown liquids always run off).
- 60% increase in power density compared with the previously available range.
- Suitable for large forces due to enlarged heavy duty drive shaft bearings.
- Sealing options such as double radial shaft sealing rings providehighly reliable sealing for special applications.
- Environmentally friendly through minimised lubricant volume.
- Flexible application through compact design with short IECadapter, integrated into the proven NORD modular system.