Standard Features of Automatic Non-Ferrous Dual Head Saw TNF S113
Automatic head position mitering (45° left, straight 90° and 45° right)
Automatic horizontal pneumatic clamping
Storage capabilities for 300 program
Power source protects against voltage overload
Magnetic rule length control system with manual override
Adjustable cutting speed
Conveyor for the movable head (2 metres long)
Display and PLC controller by MITSUBISHI (Japan)
450mm Diameter TCT Blade
Light Duty Pneumatic Vice
Tungsten Carbide tipped Blades
TNF Conveyor with length stop
Emergency foot switch
Brobo Group | Metal Cutting Solutions
The Brobo Group manufacture premium quality industrial machinery to the highest standards which conform to Australian Occupational Health and Safety Standards. Brobo currently manufacture a large range of industrial metal saws, pedestal drills, grinders, specialised purpose machinery and are also a supplier of high and low volume precision machined components.
The Brobo Group has been involved in engineering, design and manufacturing industrial machinery since 1947. Today "Brobo" is a household name in the Australian manufacturing industry. Brobo Group has been progressively expanding their enterprise to be recognised as one of the leading saw manufacturing companies in the world.
- Brobo machines, manufactured in Australia to the highest standard by a 100% Australian owned company.
- We operate a quality assurance system that has allowed us to achieve accreditation to ISO9001.
- We have invested in a significant number of CNC machines to provide a quality-controlled contract machining and manufacturing business.
- We continually upgrade our machinery; develop rapid-change tooling and setup reduction techniques to produce your materials at competitive prices.
- We are backed by experienced engineers and highly-skilled machinists.
- We currently perform contract work for a large number of clientele from the automotive, mining, defence, water and gas industries.
- Comprehensive before and after sales service.
- Supply to engineering and manufacturing industries worldwide.