Toxfree can manage every facet of liquid waste management including waste assessment and analysis, waste collection, transport permits and documentation, waste treatment and waste reporting. Toxfree can transport wastes categorised as Dangerous Goods and / or Controlled Wastes in one of our numerous liquid waste collection tankers. Vacuum Tankers range from 5,000 litres to 25,000 litres. We also maintain a fleet of high powered vacuum tankers (Super Suckers) which are available as required.
Toxfree has conveniently located waste treatment facilities located in all major industrial hubs throughout Australia. The facilities are licensed to receive and process all types of industrial and hazardous liquid waste.
We pride ourselves on our technical ability. No matter what type of liquid waste your company produces Toxfree will manage the safe collection and treatment of the waste in accordance with strict Health, Safety and Environmental standards. Liquid Waste Types, Managed by Toxfree Include:
- Oily water
- Hydrocarbon sludges
- Flammable liquids (eg solvent, petroleum products)
- Heavy metal bearing wastes including chromium wastes
- Organic wastes
- Pesticide wastes and wash waters
- Biological wastes such as grease trap waste, food processing wastes and septage waste
- Low strength waste waters and contaminated storm water