PAX2D Digital Panel Meter from RED LION is a single package featuring a dual counter and dual rate meter, with a third counter and rate display that allows the user to perform math functions.
With universal features and versatile programming capabilities, this single meter can suit virtually any digital pulse applications.
Line one consists of a 0.7" high, 6-digit LCD display that can be programmed to show counters A, B, or C; rate A, B, or C; or the high or low values. The main display also offers three programmable, easy-to-read colours: red, orange and green. The colour change can be tied to programmable set points. This feature provides the operator with a visual display of changing conditions—even when they are not close enough to read the meter value.
A second display line is a 0.35" high, 9-digit, green LCD that can also be programmed for any of the Line One parameters. The 9-digit display accommodates totalizing applications that exceed normal 6-digit displays. The meter also offers a programmable custom unit indicator for both displays.
In addition to the dual displays, the PAX2D offers features designed for maximum flexibility, allowing users to stock a single meter for numerous applications. The meter accepts inputs from proximity sensors, magnetic sensors, photo eyes, length sensors, rotary pulse generators, transistors and simple switches. A universal power supply accommodates both AC and DC inputs.
- Count, Dual Counter with Math Functions
- Rate, Dual Rate with Math Functions
- Serial Slave Display
- Universal AC/DC Power Supply
- 6 / 9 Digit Dual Line/Tri-Colour Display with 0.71" & 0.35" Digits
- 10 Point Rate Scaling for Non-Linear Processes
- Programmable Units Display
- Bus Capabilities; Devicenet, Modbus, and Profibus-DP
- Built-in USB Programming Port Enabling Unit Configuration with Crimson Programming Software
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Sealed Front Bezel