The recently improved DiversaCut 2110® Dicer, manufactured by Urschel Laboratories, Inc. is now available in Australia and New Zealand.
This cutting machine offers a high capacity while taking up minimal floor space. Though small in stature and rugged, the DiversaCut 2110 dicer delivers improved cut quality through an Urschel-engineered compact cutting zone. This special design enables a smooth transition of product flow that translates into superior quality cuts. A sleek rounded tube frame offers the latest in sanitary design.
The wide range of cuts include:
- Flat slices from 1.6 up to 25.4 mm
- Circular knife cuts from 3.2 up to 76.2 mm
- Crosscut knife cuts from 3.2 up to 38.1 mm
- Multitude of crinkle and strip cuts including new deep crinkle and v-cuts.
- The DiversaCut 2110 dicer accepts input product up to 254 mm in any dimension.
The sanitary stainless steel design encompasses hinged access panels that simplify wash downs and maintenance. The machine also features a stainless steel motor resistant to rust and corrosion available in 5 or 10 HP (3.7 or 7.5 kW). In order to save costly downtime, the machine features quick changeover of gear pulleys and circular knife spindle/stripper plate.
The DiversaCut 2110 and other Urschel Laboratories, Inc. precision cutting equipment are available exclusively in Australia and New Zealand from Heat and Control.