- Effectively stop movement by lifting one end of the wheeled equipment from the ground
- Simple pedal on, pedal off mechanism ensures trouble-free operation
- A single floor lock is installed between the swivel castors at the operating (push) end of the trolley
Friction pad style is preferred where greater loads must be carried, or the greatest stability is needed
Simple pedal-on, pedal-off operation
- Does NOT lift the trolley, but pushes a spring loaded rubber pad onto the floor.
- Five millimeters of compression gives approx 40kg of push on to the 80mm diameter base.
- This is enough to lock most trolleys. If insufficient, a second lock can be mounted at the other end of the trolley
- The load capacities given assume industrial strength castors
- Do not use on work benches, ladders or on sloped floors
- 909-125 & 909-150 Models also Available
TRL-HD Heavy duty Hammerlock Floor Lock with friction pad for greater load stability
- Cast iron construction
- Simple pedal-on, pedal-off operation
- Use two truck locks when four swivelling castors are fitted - mount at each end between castors
- Thick elastic rubber friction pad provides firm grip
Holds trolley firmly in position without lifting
Moderate - smooth operating force
Suitable for work platforms, servicing stands, heavy trolleys, mobile machinery, work benches & cradles.