FOSS provides laboratory and in-process analysis solutions for testing food, feed, grain, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and petroleum products.
- Near Infrared (NIR) analysers for measuring protein, moisture, fat/oil and other parameters in grain, food and feed.
- NIR analysers for quality control and production control of pharmaceuticals, chemicals and petroleum products.
- Grain analysers
- Flour analysers
- Feed analysers
- Meat analysers
- Milk and dairy analysers
- Wine analysers
- Biofuel analysers
- Kjeldahl protein digestors and analysers
- Soxhlet fat analysers
- Automated fibre analysis systems
- Laboratory grinding mills for sample preparation
- GMO test kits
- Meat & bonemeal (MBM) test kits
- Test Kits for aflatoxins and other mycotoxins
- ATP hygiene analysis systems
For over 50 years, FOSS has been producing accurate and reliable laboratory and in-process analysers for the food, feed, agricultural, pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical industries. Our experience and expertise in developing, servicing and supporting dedicated analytical solutions for these industries is second to none.
We work closely with our customers to make sure we continue to develop new and relevant products which benefit our customers by helping to reduce costs, reduce waste and produce more consistent quality finished products. More than 10% of our turnover each year is reinvested back into the research and development of new products.
Our customer service and support is also world class. We are able to develop specific applications to suit a specific need. Our in-process analysis systems and associated software monitoring solutions are tailored to the specific needs of the customer and site. Technical support is provided by an extensive network of service personnel across Australia and New Zealand.