Our patented design breakthrough reduces the overall dimensions of the inline ratcheting head allowing it to fit almost every application.
- Lowest Overall Radial Clearance – Our patented rail design allows us to make the interchangeable low profile heads with the smallest radius currently on the market.
- Inline Ratchet Wrench – Standard head sizes from 3/4” nuts across the flats. Metric and special sizes available.
- Precision Machined – Increases accuracy, durability and repeatability.
- Unibody – Eliminates “Pinch Points”.
- Slotted Piston Rod – Maintains 90° relationship between piston rod and nut. Increases accuracy. Reduces number of moving parts.
- Reaction Pad – Reacts against adjacent nut. No reaction member necessary.
- Multi-Axis Porting System – NHC/L Series tools are the first and only system that allows the swivels to be manually relocated from the top of the tool to the back of the tool (or vice versa) using only simple hand tools.
- Direct Porting Technology – Norbar unique hydraulic porting design incorporates significantly less turns then our competitors for the hydraulic fluid to pass through when coming in and out of the tool. The end result of our design produces a faster actuating and retracting wrench.
- Coated – All exposed parts to resist corrosion.
- Drive Pin Design (Patented) – Reduces overall dimensions of hex head including a thinner “nose” radius.
- Cylinder – Made of TL T-6 durable, high-strength, lightweight aircraft alloy with the same sturdy, dependable and accurate design (as steel cylinder).
- 360° Swivel Fittings (Patented) – Allow hose movement without hose binding. Stainless steel with fewer moving parts - a great improvement over competitors’ delicate design. (Dual plane swivel fittings shown on wrench above.)
- Light/Ergonomic – Reduces operator fatigue.
- Calibrated – Every tool is tested and calibrated to ± 3% accuracy.
Our standard NHC/L Series features seven different wrenches with capacities ranging from 100 to 50,000 lbf.ft of torque using a 10,000 p.s.i. hydraulic pump.