- Best-in-class flexibility offers the most versatile set of features and options for fixed mount vehicle and stationary applications
- Smallest full-screen footprint
- Improves forklift safety by increasing driver visibility
- Ideal solution for cross-application deployment
- Versatile ADC Control Center that enables real-time decision-making through integration and management of multiple types of data inputs
The CV30 is the ideal ADC control center, easily managing a range of peripherals and applications, from integrated weigh-scale systems to RFID and speech recognition devices. Designed to mount on virtually any surface, the CV30's touch sensitive display simplifies user interaction and enables faster, more accurate performance.
The CV30 allows users to select from Microsoft Windows CE.NET or Windows Mobile 5.0 software for Pocket PC. Both operating systems support the use of terminal emulation today as well as migration to browser-based or custom applications in the future. With it's support for Intermec's Developer Library, the CV30 also provides easy hardware integration.
Intermec's CV30 includes the latest radio technologies for easy integration with multiple wireless environments. Cisco Compatibility (CCX) enables seamless integration onto existing Cisco infrastructures. Industry-standard Wi Fi certified 802.11g radio ensures easy connectivity to existing wireless LANs with the latest in RF security protocols. High-speed connectivity provides support for both wired and wireless peripherals, making the CV30 ideal for demanding warehouse and inventory-control applications.
With the addition of Intermec's SmartSystems*, the CV30 can be used to remotely manage peripherals such as Bluetooth* scanners and RFID, as well as to remotely and easily manage global deployments.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.