- Common Motorola architecture with Intel XScale PXA270 at 624 MHz and Windows CE 5.0 Professional
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g WLAN
- IP66-sealed aluminium housing and MIL-STD-810F military rating
- Standard heater on all models
- MSP compatible
- Internal antennas and support for external antenna
- Bluetooth v1.2Microsoft embedded Visual C++ Tools 4.0, TNT SMDK, VC5090 PSDK Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
The VC5090 Vehicle/Fixed Mount Mobile Computer offers the high performance and robust functionality needed to support innovative rich browser-cased and custom Windows CE mobile applications as well as today's terminal emulation applications.
The fully featured device is equipped with the functionality to streamline supply chain management through seamless connectivity to virtually any wireless LAN through 802.11a/b/g, wireless scanning and printing via Bluetooth, support for voice-picking, and Voice-over-IP via a push-to-talk handset. In addition, the RFID-ready VC5090 can be easily integrated into future Motorola forklift and vehicle mounted RFID reader solutions.
The sharp high-resolution screen is easy to view in any warehouse environment. The touchscreen enables easy data input with gloved hands. And the familiar easy-to-use Windows CE platform provides compatibility with many of today's mobile applications.
Applications developed for other Motorola rugged mobile computers can be easily ported to the VC5090, dramatically reducing software development and training requirements and increasing the return on investment for existing application. Adding Motorola's Mobility Services Platform (MSP) enables you to quickly and easily deploy, provision, track and support all you VC5090 devices, anywhere in the world, from a central location.
Phone 1300 726 994 for more information.