JMP Engineering provide solutions in the Robotic Palletising, Stretch wrapping and Conveying industries.
We can provide single components such as:
- Stretch Wrappers
- Pallet Inverters
- Carton Erectors
- Vacuum Lifters
and completely Integrated Automatic Palletising and Robotic Solutions. We have over 30 years of providing top class systems and support to clients right around the world.
JMP Engineering Ltd is a privately owned and operated manufacturing and engineering company founded in 1972. Situated in a 40,000 square foot workshop, JMP Engineering can take on any size engineering project from a simple parcel conveyor to a multiple lane, multiple pick-n-place robotic palletising system.
With over 100 Robotic palletising systems sold world wide, JMP Engineering has extensive knowledge in all aspects of material handling.
JMP has machines and systems in the USA, Australia, Indonesia, China, Fiji, Malaysia, South America and the Middle East in a variety of industries. Our expertise and design capabilities are respected throughout the industry worldwide.
From the base roots of concept design, JMP Engineering has complete in-house capabilities with
- Complete Engineering design and draughting team using the latest 3D solid modeling techniques.
- Full engineering workshop.
- Turn-key electrical design to commissioning team.
- PLC automation design, programming and commissioning team.
- Experienced installation, commissioning and service team.
- Professional sales and after sales service staff