Mariestad Töreboda Energy AB (MTEAB) is a utilities supplier serving central Sweden.
It provides electricity, district heating, internet and telephony services to residents and businesses. It needed a communications infrastructure capable of supporting its long term ambitions and a solution from Alcatel Lucent provided the required flexibility.
Alcatel-Lucent were challenged to:
- Create a single IT network flexible enough to create unique services for different customers
- Ensure a scalable IT infrastructure capable of integrating new services
- Maintain competitiveness in the face of competition from national service providers
Alcatel-Lucent were able to:
- Provide MTEAB a robust communication platform enabling MTEAB to offer state of the art Cloud Telephony Solutions to their customers
- Flexible IP platform allows MTEAB to effectively address varied communications needs from a small office with >10 users through to the mid-and large market with more than 1000 users
- Provided future proof functionality, allowing MTEAB to develop new services for their customers
Alcatel-Lucent provided both IP Telephony and Communication Management to meet the needs of Mariestad Töreboda Energy AB (MTEAB).