There are many processes that produce waste heat or gas pressure, if this energy can be harnessed and converted to electricity the savings could be enormous.
Our green energy turbine system could be used to recover energy, for example:
- Cooling in smelting plants (taking the heat out of air used to cool the process)
- Cooling combustion engines
- ORC process in small Biogas Plants
- Pressure regulation in natural gas networks
- Conversion of heat to electricity via the ORC process in other applications.
- Recover Stored energy from compressed air
Advantages of the Deprag GET:
- Even small amounts of energy can be recovered
- The small size (not much bigger than a shoebox) of the turbine/generator means that it can easily be set up in multiple locations
- Maintenance free - there is no gearbox between the turbine and the generator, and the turbine has no contact parts.
- Plug and earn - why waste even small amounts of energy?
- Reduce your carbon footprint and reduce costs.
We can design a Green Energy Turbine recovery system specifically for your process.
For more information about how you can save energy by using our green energy turbine system, please contact our Product Manager Paul DeRossi by phone or email us to discuss this further.