Isoloader pioneered the use of mini straddles for operations handling up to 10,000 containers per year, with the first EconoLifter in 1978. This first machine operated continuously for over 30 years and was recently replaced with the latest 5th generation EconoLifter, continuing our tradition of proven reliability.
Benefits of the EconoLifter Mid Performance Straddle:
- Goes everywhere
- Can operate on most sites as they already are.
- It does not require the expensive pavements of a forklift and can operate on compacted hardstand.
- It can maneuver in tight spaces and unlike a forklift can move a container down a roadway under 5m wide.
- It is low enough to go under a standard warehouse awning and with optional telescoping masts it can go through doorways as small as 4.2m square.
- Handles everything
- Can handle any type of standard container up to 32 tonnes, including flatracks etc and has options for 35 tonnes and 2-high stacking.
- Muscle to spare - it's not a toy.
- Based on the same technology as our Transporter series of high performance straddles, the EconoLifter is solid enough that our customers lift 100 containers per day with it, day in and day out.
- Proven, reliable design with low fuel, pavement and service costs.
- Safe and friendly
- The under-slung cab provides excellent visibility for trucking operations, without the need for cameras.
- It won't tip over like a forklift and the optional top-lift spreader is safer and easier than a chain-lift for 2-high stacking.