Point of Sale System
Most modern POS systems use some or all of the following items:
Pole Display – Shows sales and pricing information to customers
- Receipt Printer – Provides printed receipt in either Thermal or Dot Matrix
- Touch Screen – Reduces the need for keyboards & reduces space used
- Scanners – Allows quick, accurate and keyless item entry
- Barcode Printer – Prints accurate barcode labels for unlabelled items
- Cashdrawer – Provides secure Cash and Credit card slip storage
- Portable Data Collector – Provides a quick, accurate and portable method of; Stock Taking, Goods Receiving and Goods Despatching
Aegis LCD monitors are compact units encased in injection-moulded die-cast aluminium, and attach to any PC equipment that provides a standard VGA port.
Available in either analogue or digital formats, the Aegis is ideal for those wishing to use a standard PC CPU or other control device. Equipped with optional Magnetic Card Reader, touch screen and VFD customer display, the Aegis is ideal for any retail or hospitality application.