- Ultra-Quiet Switchmode Design
- Genuine 6A continuous output
- Dual Channel - 24Vdc for load / 27.6Vdc battery charger
- On-Board Battery Charger (1.4A)
- Total current output of 7.4A (inc. battery charger)
- AC Fail & Low Battery Outputs
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- High efficiency design / low thermal load
- Powder coated steel enlosure
Featuring high performance extremely low noise operation, TPS24-6DC-MED20 provides 24.1Vdc at 6A continuous output (via 20 x 300mA Fused Outputs) with an additional 1.4A at 27.6Vdc to charge SLA (Sealed Lead Acid) standby batteries.
In the event of mains failure, standby battery voltage is clamped to 24Vdc and instantaneously powers the load - particularly useful for powering voltage sensitive devices such as long range proximity card readers and other “true 24Vdc” equipment.
When the mains voltage is restored, batteries are disconnected from the load and recharging commences automatically.
Output short-circuit and overload protection are provided - removal of the fault / short circuit condition will return the power supply to normal operation ( Auto-Reset ).
The advanced design of the TPS24-6DC-MED20 provides outstanding performance in the field, whilst maintaining significantly lower operating temperatures than most currently available linear supplies.