- Ultra-Quiet Switchmode Design
- Genuine 2A continuous output
- Dual Channel - 25Vdc for load / 27.6Vdc battery charger
- On-Board Battery Charger (0.7A)
- Total current output of 2.7A (inc. battery charger)
- AC Fail & Low Battery Outputs
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- High efficiency design / low thermal load
- Powder coated steel enclosure
Featuring high performance extremely low noise operation, TPS25-2DC provides 25Vdc at 2A continuous output with an additional 0.7A at 27.6Vdc to charge SLA (Sealed Lead Acid) standby batteries.
In the event of mains failure, standby battery voltage is clamped to 25Vdc and instantaneously powers the load.
When the mains voltage is restored, batteries are disconnected from the load and recharging commences automatically.
Output short-circuit and overload protection are provided - removal of the fault / short circuit condition will return the power supply to normal operation ( Auto-Reset ).
The advanced design of the TPS25-2DC provides outstanding performance in the field, whilst maintaining significantly lower operating temperatures than most currently available linear supplies.